Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience but the Melomania 1+ user guide is written with mobile phone users in mind as this is what our customers mostly use their earphones with. The pairing process is similar on other devices, but there are some differences so here are some instructions to help you.
Please note When pairing Melomania 1+ to an Apple Watch, after the first earbud has connected, the second earbud will not send a pairing request in the way the user guide describes for pairing to a mobile phone. Follow the steps below to get both earbuds to pair and connect with your Apple Watch.
- Turn on Apple Watch Bluetooth ON
- Press and hold the button on Melomania 1+ Left or Right earbud for 3 seconds, you will hear “Waiting to Pair” and the LED flashes blue and white
- In Apple Watch Bluetooth settings, select Melomania 1+ L or R
- Wait for voice prompt “Melomania Paired” followed by “Melomania Connected”. LED will then slowly flash white
- Pair the other Melomania 1+ by disconnecting the earbud that you have just paired. (Select i icon next to the connected earbud, then select ‘Disconnect’)
- This Melomania 1+ earbud will then play “Melomania Disconnected” voice prompt and show as Not Connected in the Bluetooth settings
- Hold the other Melomania 1+’s button down as you did in Step 2
- You can now listen to music through both Melomania 1+ earbuds.