30th November 2022
- Optimised shutdown when in charging case.
- Optimised power management to improve battery performance.
V8.0.7 Bug fixes:
- The secondary earbud now has a voice prompt to confirm it has switched to primary
- Pressing and holding the control button during a call no longer initiates pairing mode
V8.0.7 New features:
- Earphones now save the volume last set before disconnecting from a device. Requested by customers.
- Voice prompt volume has been reduced. Requested by customers
- Added battery level indicator for Android devices that support this feature
- Balanced EQ preset renamed to Immersive, the EQ curve is unchanged
- Bass Boost EQ preset replaced by a new Neutral EQ preset
- Volume adjustment using the earbud controls is now disabled when the earphone is being used in mono mode
- Volume balance is now correct after primary/secondary earbud switch to extend battery playtime
- Improved auto-reconnect reliability on Apple iOS devices, after switching Audio Modes.
- Improved auto power-on reliability when buds are removed from charging case.
- Naming of secondary earphone improved in the Bluetooth MY DEVICES list on Apple iOS devices.
- Updated the LED indication sequence during the system reset process: With the earphones in the charging case, press and hold the control buttons on both earphones, at the same time until the LEDs on both fast flash White. Release the buttons and wait for the LEDs on both earphones to flash Blue three times, this indicates a successful reset.
Note: First production version was v7.2.1