If your M1+ appears to be receiving power but will not power on as expected:
Check that your case is charged.
The LED lights on the front of your case indicate how much charge your case has, which will, in turn, charge your earphones. If no LEDs are on when the lid is opened, this means that your case has no charge.
Are your earphones responding?
If the earphones are in a charged case, they should breathe an illuminated light from the top. If they are not doing this, it could mean they are not properly charging in the case.
Please check that the charging case is clean, and the earphones are properly seated inside the case. There should be no obstruction in the case that is not letting the earphone getting in contact with the charging terminals.
If there is obstruction inside, please use a cleaning pad or alcohol to clean it.
Make sure the earphones are not in standby mode
Standby conserves the earphone battery when the earphones are out of the case and not in use. The earphones switch to standby when you remove both earphones from your ears for 20 minutes. To wake the earphones, insert both earphones in your ears and hold down the button.
If you continue to experience issues, we always recommend factory resetting your earphones:
1. Place both headphones in the case.
2. Press and hold both buttons until the earphone status lights briefly turn blue.
3. At this point, you can release the buttons as the reset procedure is complete
4. The earphones will no longer remember any of the devices that have previously paired with them.
5. You will then need to follow the initial setup procedure from scratch including the manual Bluetooth pairing process, achieved by holding down the earphone buttons for 3 secs to enter pairing mode.