Low bass is most often caused by the earphones not fitting correctly or a bad seal around the ear. Try the different ear tips to make sure you're getting the most comfortable seal with your Melomania 1+.
Reset any EQ settings that may be configured on the device and the Melomania App EQ page.
If you are experiencing abnormally low volume, make sure your device volume is turned up, as well as your Melomania 1+ volume. To increase the volume on your earphone, hold down on the right earphone button until you reach the desired volume.
If you continue to experience issues, we always recommend factory resetting your earphones:
1. Place both headphones in the case.
2. Press and hold both buttons until the earphone status lights briefly turn blue.
3. At this point, you can release the buttons as the reset procedure is complete.
4. The earphones will no longer remember any of the devices that have previously paired with them.
5. You will then need to follow the initial setup procedure from scratch including the manual Bluetooth pairing process, achieved by holding down the earphone buttons for 3 secs to enter pairing mode.