Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience but the Melomania Touch user guide is written with mobile phone users in mind as this is what our customers mostly use their earphones with. The pairing process is similar on other devices, but there are some differences so here are some instructions to help you.
Please note When pairing Melomania Touch to an Apple Watch, after the first earbud has connected, the second earbud will not send a pairing request in the way the user guide describes for pairing to a mobile phone. Follow the steps below to get both earbuds to pair and connect with your Apple Watch.
- Turn on Apple Watch Bluetooth ON
- Press and hold the touch panel on Melomania Touch Left or Right earbud for 3 seconds, you will hear “Waiting to Pair” and the LED flashes blue and white
- In Apple Watch Bluetooth settings, select Melomania Touch L or R
- Wait for voice prompt “Melomania Paired” followed by “Melomania Connected”. LED will then slowly flash white
- Pair the other Melomania Touch by disconnecting the earbud that you have just paired. (Select i icon next to the connected earbud, then ‘Disconnect’)
- This Melomania Touch earbud will then play “Melomania Disconnected” voice prompt and show as Not Connected in the Bluetooth settings
- Hold the other Melomania Touch’s control panel down as you did in Step 2
- You can now listen to music through both Melomania Touch earbuds.
Troubleshoot “Connection Failed”
- If no playback starts when entering the music app, OR when pressing touch panel once to begin playback and the sound plays but nothing follows. Message will appear: Choose where to play audio: (Melomania Touch R or L, a fix I have found for this is:
- Selecting this doesn’t seem to do anything and can lead to the master earphone playing the voice prompt “Melomania Disconnected” – followed by an error message on Apple Watch: “Connection Failed”. Make sure Apple Watch is turned on and in range.
- To fix this, use secondary earphone to enter manual pairing mode, then go to Bluetooth settings and select this as the new master earphone. Playback will then work. And earphones can be used as normal.