21st April 2021
- Auto-connect is now quicker, at around 6 seconds.
- Optimised power-off consistency when the earphones are placed in the charging case.
- Earphones no longer automatically power off after 60 minutes of use on voice calls on a Windows 10 laptop/PC.
- The current Audio Mode is now correctly displayed in the Melomania App.
- During a system reset, the earphones return to the previous peer connection after 60 seconds, if a new connection is not found.
- System reset optimised.
15th March 2021
Improved auto power-on reliability when taking earphones out of the charging case.
Improved auto power-off reliability when putting earphones into charging case.
Added “Waiting to pair” voice prompt on removal from charging case after a system reset, or when not previously paired.
Added battery power indication when only one earphone is powered on.
Improved call quality, increasing volume in the receiving device and reducing ambient noise.
Improved volume sync issues on specific Huawei and OnePlus phones.
Auto power-off disabled when transparency is on, and audio play is paused.
System reset no longer resets the voice prompt language to English.
Improved volume balance between left and right stereo channels.
25th January 2021
- Improved Bluetooth connection stability and pairing.
- Improved power management when earbuds are in the charging case, so any abnormal battery discharge is eliminated.
- Touch control time increased from 3s to 8s to activate pairing.
15th January 2021
- Extended the playing time by optimising charging.
- Reduced LED power consumption.
- Improved battery charging management.
- Fixed battery charge loss from factory.