Please clear the memory of your Melomania 1 on the device you wish to connect to. Then try connecting again.
Bluetooth devices typically remember the last several devices they connected to so they can quickly reconnect to them. In case there is an issue with the device memory, remove your Melomania product in the Bluetooth device list, then reconnect. This list is normally found in the device Bluetooth settings. This can be done by ‘forgetting’ (on iOS) or ‘unpairing’ (Android) your earphones.
You can then try reconnecting to the device as if it were a new device.
Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on and your device is discoverable.
Place the earphones in the charging case, close it for a moment before taking them out again, if they have paired previously, they should reconnect automatically.
Your earphones may connect to another previously used device. If that is the case, please switch Bluetooth off on that device and restart the pairing process.
Determine if the issue occurs with another Bluetooth® device.
Try pairing a different device to determine if the issue is related to the first device or its settings.
Turn off or disable Bluetooth® on nearby devices that previously connected to your product.
Your product remembers the last several connected devices so it can quickly reconnect. If there are previously connected Bluetooth devices nearby, turn off those devices (or turn off Bluetooth in their settings menu), then check if the issue is resolved.
If none of these solutions help you fix your issue, we recommend factory resetting your earphones:
1. Place both headphones in the case.
2. Press and hold both buttons until the earphone status lights briefly turn blue.
3. At this point, you can release the buttons as the reset procedure is complete.
4. The earphones will no longer remember any of the devices that have previously paired with them.
5. You will then need to follow the initial setup procedure from scratch including the manual Bluetooth pairing process, achieved by holding down the earphone buttons for 3 secs to enter pairing mode.