The way our True Wireless technology works means that both earbuds should appear in your Bluetooth device list, but this isn’t obvious unless you know about it. We suggest following these steps to be sure:
1. Take the earbuds out of the charging case and ensure they are powered on. If not, touch the outer surface until they turn on (the voice prompt will say “Power on” and the LED will flash white).
2. Touch and keep your finger on the outer surface of both earphones, one at a time is fine, until they are waiting to pair (the voice prompt will say “Waiting to pair” and the LED will flash blue and white alternately).
3. Look for available Bluetooth devices on your phone or laptop and you’ll see Melomania Touch L and Melomania Touch R. Select either of these and they should pair and connect. You’ll then see a pop-up message asking you to pair the other earphone, accept this.
4. Now, in your Bluetooth device list, you will see one Melomania earphone connected and the list of paired devices.
5. You can now use the Melomania App to further customise your listening experience.
If you encounter any hiccups, please place the earbuds back in the case for a few seconds, and take them back out. This allows them to reset their connection (just be patient for a few seconds while they reconnect fully).