Melomania Touch cannot connect to more than one device at the same time, however, the earphones can remember multiple devices.
If you follow the steps below, you can connect a previously paired device to the earphones.
- Return the earphones to their case.
- Disable Bluetooth on your initial device.
- Switch on Bluetooth on another device.
- Remove the earphones from the case and they should pair automatically.
- If they don't, enter the Bluetooth settings of your new device and connect to "Melomania Touch L/R" manually. (Make sure they are in pairing mode.)