To charge the case, please connect the supplied micro-USB cable to any USB power supply or laptop socket then connect the other end to the socket on the charging case. You will need to ensure this is fully connected by pushing until there is a mechanical click sound and the battery indicator on the front of the case lights up.
To charge the earbuds, simply put them back into the charging case and charging will begin automatically. The earbud status light will pulse white when charging and switch off when they are fully charged.
If you have removed both earphones from the case and they both illuminate, however, one is not producing any audio, please place both earphones back in the case and close the lid.
Then reopen the case and remove them again. This should force them to reconnect with your device.
If one of the earphones is not working or not charging inside the case (no light on the earphone), it is possible that the earphone is not able to charge properly. Please check that the charging case is clean, and the earphone is properly seated inside the case. Check that the earbud tip is fitted correctly.
There should be no obstruction in the charging case stopping the earbud from being properly seated. Be sure to remove any obstruction or debris from the charging case and on and around the charging contacts. If there is sweat, liquid or obstruction on the charging contacts within the case, corrosion may occur. In this situation, please clean the charging terminal or earphones with a suitable cloth or alcohol cleaning pad before charging. Cotton buds can also be used to get into the charging case to clean gently around the charging pins and remove any obstructions.
If none of these solutions help you fix your issue, we recommend factory resetting your earphones:
1. Place both headphones in the case.
2. Press and hold both buttons until the earphone status lights briefly turn blue.
3. At this point, you can release the buttons as the reset procedure is complete.
4. The earphones will no longer remember any of the devices that have previously paired with them.
5. You will then need to follow the initial setup procedure from scratch including the manual Bluetooth pairing process, achieved by holding down the earphone buttons for 3 secs to enter pairing mode.
To find out how long it should take to charge the Melomania 1 case and earbuds, please see this FAQ.