Choose the right size earbuds
The most important factor in making sure that your earbuds fit correctly and the sound (especially bass) is optimal, is choosing the correct size for your ears.
Earbuds that are either too big or too small can fall out or feel uncomfortable to use and will not provide the optimum listening experience. It is crucial that you try the full range of tips provided, so you can find the right fit for you.
Fitting the earbuds correctly
1. Distinguish between the left and the right side.
2. Place the left earbuds into the left ear but don’t push it in.
3. Use your right hand and grab onto the left earlobe.
4. Pull downwards on the left earlobe in order to widen the ear canal.
5. Use your index finger to push in the earbud into the ear canal with light pressure.
6. Don’t force the earbuds right into the ear, only enough to feel a tight seal.
7. Repeat the steps for the right earbuds.
When trying the foam tips you should compress/roll the foam to make it smaller prior to placing in your ear. The foam will then expand to fill the ear canal and provide a snug fit. Don't just push them into your ears!
If the earbud tends to fall out, you may require a larger tip or need to insert the tip into the ear quicker before the foam has a chance to expand. If it continues to fall out, you may benefit from using the larger memory foam version which can be purchased fromour CA website here or Amazon here.
If the earbud feels pressured and uncomfortable, you may benefit from a smaller tip.
Once you’ve tried different sizes, and followed the above steps to make sure they are sitting in your ears correctly, you should hear an improvement in the bass and the audio will be louder than normal. This is due to the seal created between your ear canal and the earbuds. This will also mean that the external noise shouldn’t be heard as much.
It is important that you carry out the above steps first to understand if issues surrounding sound quality are due to a problem of fit.